KB Ranch Maui Ribs
These delicious mouth watering ribs are more tender than short ribs because the muscle fiber is cute across the grain. With this easy recipe you will be sure to please the family and guests.
2/3 cup Soya Sauce
1/4 cup Brown Sugar
1/2 cup Oil
2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauces
2 Garlic Cloves minced
4 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
1/2 tsp pepper
1. Mix all marinade ingredients together.
2. Pour over Maui Ribs in a air tight container or plastic zip lock bag. for a minimum of 4 hours preferably over night.
3. Take out of fridge an hours before grilling.
4. Turn on grill to medium high heat.
5. Put them on grill for two minutes per side .
Enjoy these finger food ribs!